After returning from a very lovely holiday recently, I have realised how much I've neglected this blog and how I shall pull my socks up and share some fun stuff with you !
It was an absolute pleasure working with Mischa on this shoot, so much fun to hang out with her and chat and make up. I adored her in the OC and even more so in real life ! A very very cool lady indeed. Just a lovely day with a great team, Photography by Chris Harris, styling by Natasha Lyons and wonderful location, The Grove . Its fantastic to see it on the cover of Professional Hairdresser Magazine.
Get the Look
I wanted to create an elegant understated soft look. Fresh dewy skin, a sprinkling of freckles and diffused blush and lip colour. Here are the go to products I used ;
- Embryolisse moisturiser
- Dr Lipp - condition lips
- Base using MAC cosmetics Face & Body
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Powder to set
- To brighten and conceal with Amber Eclat - Tom Ford Beauty
- Highlight using NARS cosmetics - Copacobana Highlighter
- Cheeks using Something Special cream Blush - MAC cosmetics, contour with MAC PRO sculpting powders.
- Eyes - Coffee Eye Pencil, Saddle Eyeshadow, Swiss Chocolate, Embark, Root Cream colour base. All MAC Cosmetics & Mekong eyeshadow by NARS Cosmetics to line the eyes.
- Eyebrows with Lingering eyebrow pencil MAC Cosmetics
- Lipstick - Pure Zen Lipstick MAC Cosmetics
- and a few Added freckles using a combination of eyebrow pencils, Fling & Lingering. MAC cosmetics.
Behind The Scenes
I hope you enjoyed the article and video,
Love & Lipstick,
Here are some behind the scenes pics when creating the looks with the lovely Patrish from Profile Models.
To Create the look i used a Smashbox Primer followed by Mac cosmetics Studiosculpt foundation and Prolongwear concealer to add highlight and conceal.
I used a base for eyshadow from MAC PRO, chroma lines. Then on top add a combination go teals, blues and gold eyeshadows for the first look.
For the second look i added Gold Holographic Glitter from MAC cosmetics combined with Mac reflects glitter in gold blended into a black glitter from Charles Fox.
Cheeks i delicately added the blusher Taj Mahal from NARS cosmetics and for the lip I added Egyptian magic for a soft colourless sheen.
A very fun shoot to create make up for :)