Get the look with Helen George and Sian Duke
It was wonderful to see the beautiful Helen George again and get her red carpet ready last night for the TV choice awards 2015. Now that she's glittering away in Strictly we decided to go for an understated look for the red carpet. Simplistic glowing skin, perfect eyeliner a sprinkling of fluffy lashes and a smile !
Skin - Embryolisse - www.embryolisse.co.uk
Primer - MAC Radiance Primer - www.maccosmetics.co.uk
Base - Make Up forever ultra HD foundation - http://www.makeupforever.com
Highlighter - MAC Global Glow - www.maccosmetics.co.uk
Concealer / highlighter - Tom Ford - tomford.com
Bronzer - Tom Ford www.tomford.com
Brows - Anastasia Beverley Hills - http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com
Eyes - MAC 24hr base - www.maccosmetics.co.uk
Eyes - Tom Ford - tomford.com
Eyes - MAC reflects glitter, custom made for Helen by me - www.maccosmetics.co.uk
Mascara - Armani - Eyes to Kill - www.armanibeauty.co.uk
Lashes - Eyelure - Individuals www.eyelure.com
Eyeliner - MAC Pro - BLACK BLACK www.maccosmetics.co.uk chromaline
Blusher - NARS - Madly & MAC narscosmetics.co.uk
Body - NARS Bronzing Monoi Oil narscosmetics.co.uk/
Lips - Charlotte Tilbury Lip pencil pillowtalk - http://www.charlottetilbury.com
Lips - MAC Syrup Lipstick www.maccosmetics.co.uk
I used Cloud9 styling tools, my favourites ! - http://www.cloudninehair.com
Bumble and bumble for prep.
The dress was stunning, styled by Kelvin Barron - www.kelvinbarron.com
Winning an award too, a great night for Helen and the crew from Call the midwife. I have all my bets on Helen to win Strictly now !
Team Helen !!
Here is a lovely article from the daily mail..
After returning from a very lovely holiday recently, I have realised how much I've neglected this blog and how I shall pull my socks up and share some fun stuff with you !
It was an absolute pleasure working with Mischa on this shoot, so much fun to hang out with her and chat and make up. I adored her in the OC and even more so in real life ! A very very cool lady indeed. Just a lovely day with a great team, Photography by Chris Harris, styling by Natasha Lyons and wonderful location, The Grove . Its fantastic to see it on the cover of Professional Hairdresser Magazine.
Get the Look
I wanted to create an elegant understated soft look. Fresh dewy skin, a sprinkling of freckles and diffused blush and lip colour. Here are the go to products I used ;
- Embryolisse moisturiser
- Dr Lipp - condition lips
- Base using MAC cosmetics Face & Body
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Powder to set
- To brighten and conceal with Amber Eclat - Tom Ford Beauty
- Highlight using NARS cosmetics - Copacobana Highlighter
- Cheeks using Something Special cream Blush - MAC cosmetics, contour with MAC PRO sculpting powders.
- Eyes - Coffee Eye Pencil, Saddle Eyeshadow, Swiss Chocolate, Embark, Root Cream colour base. All MAC Cosmetics & Mekong eyeshadow by NARS Cosmetics to line the eyes.
- Eyebrows with Lingering eyebrow pencil MAC Cosmetics
- Lipstick - Pure Zen Lipstick MAC Cosmetics
- and a few Added freckles using a combination of eyebrow pencils, Fling & Lingering. MAC cosmetics.
Behind The Scenes
I hope you enjoyed the article and video,
Love & Lipstick,